Your business exists in a rapidly evolving marketplace. Customers expect innovation, flexibility, sustainability and cost-effectiveness from their technology and are turning to the latest trends - convergence, unified communications and next generation IP technology - to deliver. It’s why your supplier must be a committed and reliable partner that helps you respond quickly to changing customer demand.
At CipherWave, we pride ourselves on being the business partner that you can depend on. We understand today’s marketplace and the specific challenges you face, and are the experts in turning these challenges into opportunities.
We’re leading the way in forming future market trends: IP, voice and data technologies are evolving fast, and CipherWave can ensure you’re never left behind. We offer the latest solutions first, through an IP network plus expert dedicated account management to deal with any problems the moment they arise.
CipherWave offers you:
- Experience of business in S.A
- An IP Network boasting 99.9% reliability
- Exceptional customer support that is accessible 24/7 and simple to do business with
- The financial strength and a secure communication companies
- A tiered accreditation programme to help your business get the most from your partnership with us
- A trusted partnership for your business, with highly qualified staff to support you in the long-term
- Detailed SLAs, plus application monitoring and management.
The Service Provider Process:
- You contract with the end customer
- You bill and collect payment from customers directly
- You manage the ongoing customer relationship including first line service calls
- You are responsible for cross selling and up selling
- CipherWave provides you with a cost schedule and a range of useful tools; you enjoy the flexibility and opportunity to set your own prices
Help & Support Centre
|“Our branches that are located in all major cities in South Africa have experienced faster and more stable connections to the Head Office branch from the very first hour of the installation.”