CipherWave is a South African Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides growing businesses with a range of solutions to help them connect, communicate, and collaborate with their customers, employees, and suppliers. We own and manage our own network infrastructure, which enables us to provide efficient, speedy service and support that our customers can count on 24/7.
CipherWave prides itself on customer service and as such is looking for the successful candidate to take personal ownership for end-to-end technical support, diagnostics, fault management and service restoration for all client services. This role is a consultative 1st line technical support role, where you will be dealing with business customers.
We are seeking an 1st line technical support agent that is an energetic individual to join their dynamic Midrand team. Must have own transport. At least 2 – 3 years’ experience within a NOC (network operating center and customer service) in a 1st line Technical Support agent position within the ICT telecommunications/ ISP industry.
The team collectively works to maintain network stability and visibility to ensure that Industry best practices and SLA’s are achieved, and to allow the organization to meet its mission objectives.
- A technical qualification such as A+ or N+ is a requirement
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always provide efficient and effective support to CipherWave customers.
- Proactively monitor and report on network and system outages.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve most Microsoft and networking technologies support queries as well as other third-party faults.
- Coordinating with external and 3rd party suppliers/providers to resolve any customer issues.
- Logging of all customer queries with their resolution in the support ticketing system.
- Identifying, fault reporting trends with customer queries and escalating to Support Team Lead and/or senior support for recommendations on a resolution.
- Escalation to 2nd line and Technical Team Lead where required according to escalation guidelines.
- Following Processes and written instructions to resolve a fault or setup/update a new solution.
- Prioritizing and managing open and pending tickets effectively.
- Establishing a good working relationship with colleagues, customers, and other professionals.
- Adhere to CipherWave policies, processes, and procedures.
- Respond to clients and responding to tickets logged within timely manner to meet defined SLA targets.
- Ensure that faults are resolved in a timely manner to meet defined SLA targets.
- Own and drive ticket resolution for all assigned tickets including information gathering, troubleshooting, feedback, and updates to customers
Must have experience in connectivity (Wireless, Fibre and LTE) is a must.
At least 2 – 3 years’ experience within a NOC (network operating center and customer service)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent general communication skills (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Office365
- Experience working in a (network operating center) activities an advantage
- Experience in 3rd party provider management and escalation
- Strong client relations and personal networking skills.
- Familiarity with technical concepts coupled with the ability to communicate complex technical information
- Patient, independent, self-motivated and target driven.
- Demonstrable depth of understanding in computing technologies including operating systems, application-based systems, and networking.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively.
- Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Persuasion and assertiveness
- Excellent analytical skills and Reporting Skills
- Apply leadership stance in a work context
- Apply the organisation’s code of conduct in the work environment
- Conduct a structured meeting and follow up plan within the sales construct.
- Conflict and dispute management skills
- Develop administrative procedures within a sales management vertical
- Induct and train new sales team members into a team
- Manage administration records
- Managing expenditure against a budget.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience within a NOC (network operating center and customer service) in a 1st line Technical Support position within the ICT telecommunications/ ISP industry.
- Network troubleshooting
- Fault management
- Communications with the client
- Computer literacy
- Monitoring and logging calls management
- Service Level Agreement Management
|Job Category||Support, Technical|