CipherWave, a Johannesburg based Cloud and Internet Service Provider is looking for a talented and competitive Internal Sales Administrator that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working under pressure, doing sales administration, dealing with customers over the phone and assisting with closing sales.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Drafting orders
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Processing high volumes of orders
- Checking prices and contracts
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Liaise between Production and customers to efficiently answer general enquiries concerning deliveries
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives
- Ensure that the external sales team are kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
- Ensure that all customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
- Update CRM with all of the necessary updates
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work closely to instructions
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Essential Proficient use of Excel
- Demonstrates a good level of negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Telesales skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well presented
- Sense of humor
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Reside within 1 hour’s drive away from the office
- Sales experience
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks of your application kindly deem your application unsuccessful.