CipherWave is a South African Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides growing businesses with a range of solutions to help them connect, communicate, and collaborate with their customers, employees, and suppliers. We own and manage our own network infrastructure, which enables us to provide efficient, speedy service and support that our customers can count on 24/7.
CipherWave, being a leading Internet Service Provider is looking to hire a Presales Specialist.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
CipherWave has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned unified communications specialist to join our growing team. CipherWave currently operates and manages our own fully redundant Hosted PBX Platform which is hosted in CipherWave’s datacenter located in Midrand. We maintain direct interconnects into all telco’s and network operators. Unified Communications encompasses all products that fall under CipherWave’s Communicate product stack.
As the Presales Specialist for Unified Communication, you will be responsible for working with the CipherWave sales teams to drive CipherWave’s communicate products, which include the following: Voice, Hosted PBX, Microsoft Teams and associated video conferencing and voice hardware products.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (however is not limited to):
- Working with the sales team to drive CipherWave’s unified communications revenue growth.
- Scoping voice solutions in conjunction with the sales team
- Interfacing with CipherWave technical engineers on delivery of unified communication solutions.
- Engaging with sales on UC solution pricing.
- Working with 3rd Parties suppliers to ensure that CipherWave is ahead of the market in terms of UC products.
- Ensuring product collateral is always up to date with the latest information.
- Managing demos of CipherWave’s product offering to assist in the promotion of the services offered.
- UC product training and providing updates on new features to internal teams.
- Reporting on sales pipeline and product growth.
- Previous experience as a voice specialist in sales or presales
- Knowledge and understanding of the SA voice market Including:
- Hosted PBX / On Premise PBX
- PortaOne / Broadsoft / VoiP Switch
- Microsoft Teams
- Gateway devices
- Hardware i.e. Snom, Yealink
- Experience in scoping voice solutions
- Experience working towards and achieving product targets.
- ISP experience would be beneficial.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales or presales voice role.