CipherWave prides itself on customer service and technical ability and as such is looking for the successful candidate to support the Projects team as a Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will be working in the projects department reporting to the Projects Manager.
The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that:
- All customer projects and implementations are delivered within the committed time frames while ensuring profitability of the project.
- Oversee, facilitate, and drive all the necessary end-to-end requirements in terms of successful project implementation. (From project planning, to implementation, to Service & Project Delivery)
- Manage communication internally and externally to ensure the customer as well as the relevant CipherWave team members are up to date with the progress on the projects.
- The smooth and timeous running of all department projects, adherence & maintenance of procedures.
- Data capturing
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Order Implementation.
- Inventory Management.
- Supplier Management
- Projects Process Management
- Cancellations Management
- Operational efficiency and excellence.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order Processing, Placement & Expediting.
- Supplier relationship building and management. (SLA)
- Escalation management within the business wherever necessary.
- Document Integrity checks as supplied by other departments.
- Product understanding.
- Support of other departments and effective representation of the Projects department within the entire work environment.
- Assist with the management, storage and safe keeping of all inventory.
- Managing projects through the entire life cycle in respect of cost, time, and requirements.
- Monitoring and securing project delivery according to timeframes committed to the customer.
- Pre-identification and resolution of project issues.
- Defining and follow up on agreed action plan with customer/suppliers to achieve project goals.
- Collaboration with internal and external teams to ensure that the project is progressing in accordance with the delivery timeframes.
- Ensuring project documentation where necessary is updated frequently and in agreement with the customer.
- Maintaining frequent updates with all stakeholders.
- Communicating with sales or the technical team wherever necessary in the event of a change to the initial project scope.
- Customer Liaison
- Customer relationship building and management of customers’ expectations.
- Responding to customer’s technical questions by using internal resources, processes, and tools.
- Maintaining frequent project updates with internal & external customers.
- Ensure the final project sign-off by the customer.
- Ensuring the project billing is on time and in accordance with the finance department billing cut-off dates.
- Computer Literate. (Microsoft)
- Self-starter with specific attention to detail.
- Excellent admin & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management with an ability to work according to deadlines.
- Self-supervision as well as being able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated & customer orientated.
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years’ experience in Projects / Project Management / Fibre / Cloud / Voice(VOIP).
- Own transport.
- Exposure to an ISP/ICT/Telecoms environment preferred.
- Customer interaction preferred.
- Sage X3 knowledge preferred.
- Quickbase Experience
- MS Projects or similar application
|Job Category||Project coordinater|