CipherWave, a Johannesburg based Cloud & Internet Service Provider is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the sales team. The Sales Manager’s primary role is to develop a strong understanding of the Partners / Customers issues and Business and in order to formulate a strategy which provides a positive impact to the Partners/ Customers business. The Sales Manager owns the customer relationship and manages this relationship via a sales strategy. The Sales Manager must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills to lead and manage a relationship with the customer and the sales account management team whilst understanding the challenges of today’s market, industry trends, and the CipherWave vision.
- Presenting of our services to a range of Channel Partners and Mid-Market customers.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with Partners and Customers.
- Achieving of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly agreed Sales Targets.
- Intensive focus on expanding the CipherWave Partner and Midmarket customer revenue spend.
- Attending trade Conferences and other relevant industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and sharing ideas for improvement to our supporting technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities within territory.
- Support the development of new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Manage individual and Team Revenue/Churn and Retention responsibility in line with the Head of Sales strategy.
- Manage regular and timely updates of progress and active accounts on CRM via the sales team and internal sales administrators.
- Ensure the health of contract submission to the Operations teams in order to eliminate delays and revenue loss.
- Build and maintain relationships with channel partners and Mid-Market customers together with the Head of Sales.
- Continuously maintain a sound knowledge of the company’s products, commercials, policies, procedures and collateral, in order to enable new business generation via channel partners and Mid-Market customers in accordance with the company’s strategic and profitability goals.
- Develop and maintain all processes, materials and resources necessary to train and enable channel partner sales teams and Mid-Market sales teams
- Grow the commercial value of channel partners by working with partners to identify and close suitable leads within partners’ customer bases according to monthly sales growth targets.
- Monitor and manage performance of channel partners and Mid-Market territories directly and via the sales account managers within the team
- Maintain and monitor Channel and Mid-Market cancellations and retention behaviour to report back on business risk and liability to the Head of Sales.
- Persuasion and assertiveness
- Excellent analytical skills and Reporting Skills
- Apply leadership stance in a work context
- Apply the organisation’s code of conduct in the work environment
- Conduct a structured meeting and follow up plan within the sales construct.
- Conflict and dispute management skills
- Develop administrative procedures within a sales management vertical
- Induct and train new sales team members into a team
- Manage administration records
- Managing expenditure against a budget.
- Grade 12 or Matric
- Business Management Tertiary Qualification is Advantageous for the role
- 2years Demonstrable experience managing a sales team to generate growth sales
- 2year experience working in a technology context company
- 2years proven track record of relationship management
- 5 years sales experience in a selling environment
- 2+ years in management positions.
This role may from time to time require travel across the various regions within South Africa to support customer opportunities and / or conference attendance.
The Sales Manager role, reports into the Head of Sales. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Should you not hear from us within 5 days of application kindly consider your application unsuccessful.