CipherWave a South African Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides growing businesses with a range of solutions to help them connect, communicate, and collaborate with their customers, employees, and suppliers. We own and manage our own network infrastructure, which enables us to provide efficient, speedy service and support that our customers can count on 24/7.
CipherWave prides itself on customer service and its technical ability and as such is looking for a successful candidate skilled in Software-as-a-Service to support the growing Cloud team as a 2nd Line Cloud Engineer
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with team members to evaluate and implement cloud technologies.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- System maintenance and administration
- Daily Reporting on client services and systems.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Microsoft 365
- Azure (Basic)
- AWS (Basic)
- DNS, SSL & Domains
- Networking Skills (Basic)
- Exchange 2013+
- Active Directory
- Skilled in Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems.
- Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Two years’ minimum experience in a Technical Cloud Support position within the ICT telecommunications/ ISP industry.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application kindly consider your application unsuccessful.