CipherWave a South African Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides growing businesses with a range of solutions to help them connect, communicate, and collaborate with their customers, employees, and suppliers. We own and manage our own network infrastructure, which enables us to provide efficient, speedy service and support that our customers can count on 24/7.
CipherWave prides itself on customer service and its technical ability and as such is looking for a successful candidate skilled in Software-as-a-Service to support the growing Cloud team as a Second Line Cloud Engineer.
- Collaborating with team members to evaluate and implement cloud technologies.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- System maintenance and administration.
- Daily Reporting on client services and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Microsoft 365
- Azure (Basic)
- AWS (Basic)
- DNS, SSL & Domains
- Networking Skills (Basic)
- Exchange 2013+
- Spam Management
- Active Directory
- Skilled in Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s licence
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Two years’ minimum experience in a Technical Cloud Support position within the ICT telecommunications/ ISP industry
If you feel you possess the above, and are looking to join our young and dynamic team then send us your c.v.
Should you not hear from us within 5 days of application kindly consider your application unsuccessful.